Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Birthday

Tick Tock!


So, another year ticked by for me this month. Yes, I'm a double Gemini, which actually makes me 4 people rolled into one, and I'm beginning to look like it - every year getting a little wider! How does that happen? Well, actually, the truth is that I sit on my butt too much these days, causing it to spread, muscles weaken, and things settle. For all you in your 30's and 40's who think this just happens to someone else not as smart and firm as you - HA! I was a 100 lb athletic woman most of my life. You're not immune. Keep moving. Keep using those muscles or gravity will get you too!!!! Not being mean.....just stating a fact.


At 64 I've learned a few things and one of them is - get lazy and you will have to take pills and pills and more pills. Keeping on the move and pumping clean oxygen into your body regularly, daily, that's the secret to youth. I don't look bad at my age, but I don't feel great. Pretty sure it's because I didn't follow that rule.


So, here we are. My sweetie and me on my 64th in my favorite place on the planet; Lithia Park, Ashland Oregon. The place of my birth, my youth.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you and will try my best to respond. Thanks so much for visiting!